Eastnor & Donnington Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
Held at 7.15pm on Tuesday 5th July 2016
At Broomsgreen, Donnington & Ryton Village Hall
Present: Denis Brandt (DB), Christine Stallard Daniels (CSD), Shirley Roberts (SR), Imogen Puddock (IP) and Shane Howells (SH).
In attendance: Clerk and Chris George
1. To consider the acceptance of apologies for absence from councillors
Apologies accepted from Caroline Layton, Robin Smith and Emma Holton.
2. To receive declarations of interests and written requests for dispensations
3. Opportunity for speakers
4. To consider the adoption of the minutes of meeting 10th May 2016
Were considered and signed as a true and accurate record. AGREED
5. Co-option of Eastnor Councillor Vacancy
Mr Christopher George was co-opted as Eastnor Parish Councillor. AGREED by all present.
Cheques presented for signature:
Clerk salary for July & August 2016
Clerk Expenses £34.90
Room Hire Broomsgreen £10.00
Eyelid Productions £120.0
Cheques AGREED by all and signed off
The National Joint Council for Local Government Services has reached an agreement on new pay scales for 2016-17 to be implemented immediately and backdated to 1.4.16.
7. Internal Audit Report for Annual Accounts 2015/16
Internal Audit checks completed without any queries by qualified Auditor.
8. Discuss road safety issues within Eastnor and Donnington
Eastnor – Lane bad over railway bridge, additional temporary signs being put up for local fetes, long grass by Bromsberrow signs.
9. Planning Applications:
Wood Yard Eastnor – Demolition of existing wood shed and replacement with a new visitor centre and parking area – No objections
Smallends Farm, Donnington – Proposed conversion from agricultural building to single dwelling – No objections
10. To Note Information Sheet
11. To note date of next meetings:
Tuesday 13th September 2016 – Eastnor Cricket Club
Tuesday 15th November 2016 – Broomsgreen, Donnington and Ryton Village Hall
The Chairman closed the meeting at 7.40pm