Eastnor & Donnington Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
Held at 7.15pm on Tuesday 7th February 2017
At Eastnor Cricket Club
Present: Denis Brandt (DB), Robin Smith (RS), Shirley Roberts (SR), Caroline Layton (CL), Christine Stallard Daniels (CSD), Shane Howells (SH), Imogen Pudduck (IP) and Christopher George
In attendance: Clerk
1. To consider the acceptance of apologies for absence from councillors
2. To receive declarations of interests and written requests for dispensations
3. Opportunity for speakers
4. To consider the adoption of the minutes of meeting 15th November 2016
Were considered and signed as a true and accurate record. AGREED
5. To consider donation requests – Donnington Church £300
CSD declared interest as Church Warden. Donation AGREED by all present.
Eastnor Church donation £200 as agreed in minutes 2nd February 2016, following receipt of further breakdown. As this now received by clerk, cheque was forwarded to Eastnor Church.
Cheques presented for signature:
Clerk salary for February 2017
Clerk Expenses £57.29
Room Hire Eastnor Cricket Club £10.00
Data Protection Register £35.00
Cheques AGREED by all and signed off
7. Discuss road safety issues within Eastnor and Donnington
Eastnor – Potholes Clenchers Mile Lane, near Roger Oates
Donnington – Throughout lane
Eastnor – speed limit needs to be 40mph sooner towards Hollybush on bend, more accidents have happened and more signs needed.
8. Application for a Defibrillator from British Heart Foundation for Eastnor
Application successful. Kit to be delivered in next few weeks, clerk to co-ordinate with Eastnor Cricket Club and to arrange training.
9. To Note Information Sheet
Malvern Conservators to attend future meeting.
10. To note date of next meetings:
Tuesday 7th March 2017 – Finance Meeting – Eastnor Cricket Cub
Tuesday 11th April 2017 – Annual Parish Meeting – Eastnor Cricket Club
Tuesday 9th May 2017 – Annual Meeting of Parish Council – Eastnor Cricket Club
Tuesday 4th July 2017 – Broomsgreen Village Hall
Tuesday 12th September – Eastnor Cricket Club
Tuesday 14th November – Broomsgreen Village Hall
The Chairman closed the meeting at 7.35pm