Eastnor & Donnington Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
Held at 7.15pm on Tuesday 14th November 2017
At Broomsgreen, Donnington & Ryton Village Hall
Present: Denis Brandt (DB), Caroline Layton (CL), Robin Smith (RS), Shirley Roberts (SR), Christine Stallard Daniels (CSD), Shane Howells (SH), Imogen Pudduck (IP) and Chris George (CG).
In attendance: Clerk
1. To consider the acceptance of apologies for absence from councillors
Apologies received from Emma Holton.
2. To receive declarations of interests and written requests for dispensations
3. Opportunity for speakers
4. To consider the adoption of the minutes of meeting 12th September 2017
Were considered and signed as a true and accurate record. AGREED
Cheques presented for signature:
Clerk salary for November, December and 2017 and January 2018
Clerk Expenses £34.90
Room Hire Broomsgreen Village Hall £10.00
HMRC PAYE £111.80
Petty Cash £25.00
Cheques AGREED by all and signed off
6. Agree Budget and set Parish Precept for 2018-19
Proposed and AGREED by all to keep precept at £4000.
7. Discuss road safety issues within Eastnor and Donnington
Eastnor – potholes and sign still down near junction to Ledbury Road
Donnington – potholes near The Netherways
8. Planning Applications – Eastnor: The Forge – Cut hedging; Woodyard – New Visitor Café and Parking; Hillend House – Change of use to B & B; 2 The Stables – retrospective change of use
9. To Note Information Sheet – no further information.
10. To note date of next meetings:
Tuesday 6th February 2018 – Eastnor Cricket Club
The Chairman closed the meeting at 7.35pm