Eastnor & Donnington Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
Held at 7.15pm on Tuesday 6th February 2018
At Eastnor Cricket Club
Present: Denis Brandt (DB), Caroline Layton (CL), Shirley Roberts (SR), Shane Howells (SH) and Chris George (CG).
In attendance: Clerk
1. To consider the acceptance of apologies for absence from councillors
Apologies accepted from Robin Smith, Christine Stallard Daniels and Imogen Pudduck.
2. To receive declarations of interests and written requests for dispensations
3. Opportunity for speakers
4. To consider the adoption of the minutes of meeting 14th November 2017
Were considered and signed as a true and accurate record. AGREED
Cheques presented for signature:
Clerk salary for February 2018
Clerk Expenses £40.30
Room Hire Eastnor Cricket Club £10.00
Data Protection Register £35.00
Eyelid Productions £100.00
Cheques AGREED by all and signed off
6. To Consider Donation Requests received from Eastnor Church and Donnington Church and Ledbury Foodbank
AGREED by all to donate £250 to Eastnor Church, £300 Donnington Church and £100 Ledbury Food Bank.
7. Annual Review of Risk Assessment
To be discussed at future meeting.
8. Recruitment of Parish Clerk
Before the meeting the Clerk had notified the Parish Council of her resignation. Clerk will stay in place until a replacement is appointed. Clerk has notified HALC who have advertised the position. Suggested date for interviews was set for 6th March before the Finance Meeting.
9. Discuss Road Safety Issues within Eastnor and Donnington
Donnington – Road sign missing saying No Heavy Vehicles.
Eastnor – Sign missing, various potholes including between school and old post office.
10. Planning Applications – Donnington – The Vineyards – Proposed extension to an existing grain store – No objections.
11. To Note Information Sheet – no further information.
12. To note date of next meetings:
Tuesday 10th April 2018 Annual Parish Meeting – Eastnor Cricket Club
The Chairman closed the meeting at 7.50pm