Eastnor & Donnington Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
Held at 7.15pm on Tuesday 13th September 2016
At Eastnor Cricket Club
Present: Denis Brandt (DB), Shirley Roberts (SR), Caroline Layton (CL) and Robin Smith (RS)
In attendance: Clerk and Emma Holton (EM)
1. To consider the acceptance of apologies for absence from councillors
Apologies accepted from Christine Stallard Daniels, Imogen Puddock and Shane Howells.
2. To receive declarations of interests and written requests for dispensations
3. Opportunity for speakers
EM gave update from Herefordshire Council including updates on planning applications in Ledbury.
4. To consider the adoption of the minutes of meeting 5th July 2016
Were considered and signed as a true and accurate record. AGREED
5. Completion of Co-option Forms by Mr C George.
Not completed as Mr George not present.
Cheques presented for signature:
Clerk salary for September and October 2016
Clerk Expenses £13.50
Room Hire Eastnor £10.00
HMRC PAYE £113.20
Cheques AGREED by all and signed off
7. Annual Return Accounts 2015/16 Approval by External Auditors
Accounts approved. Next year the minutes must show the Annual Governance Statement was considered, approved and signed before the Accounting Statement.
8. Discuss road safety issues within Eastnor and Donnington
Eastnor – Car parking outside school still very congested.
9. Planning Applications:
Eastnor – Land North East of Bronsil – Quarryng of stone for farm track – no objections
Donnington – The Vineyards – No planning approval needed – no objections.
10. To Note Information Sheet
11. To note date of next meetings:
Tuesday 15th November 2016 – Broomsgreen, Donnington and Ryton Village Hall
The Chairman closed the meeting at 7.40pm