Eastnor & Donnington Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
Held at 7.15pm on Tuesday 15th November 2016
At Broomsgreen, Donnington & Ryton Village Hall
Present: Denis Brandt (DB), Shirley Roberts (SR), Caroline Layton (CL), Christine Stallard Daniels (CSD), Shane Howells (SH) and Christopher George (CG).
In attendance: Clerk
1. To consider the acceptance of apologies for absence from councillors
Apologies accepted from Robin Smith and Imogen Puddock
2. To receive declarations of interests and written requests for dispensations
3. Opportunity for speakers
4. To consider the adoption of the minutes of meeting 13th September 2016
Were considered and signed as a true and accurate record. AGREED
5. Completion of Co-option Forms by Mr C George.
Cheques presented for signature:
Clerk salary for November, December 2016 and January 2017
Clerk Expenses £61.69
Room Hire Broomsgreen Hall £10.00
HMRC PAYE £113.00
Petty Cash £30.00
Cheques AGREED by all and signed off
7. Consider Budget and set Parish Precept for 2017-18
Budget reviewed and AGREED by all present to keep precept at £4000.
8. Discuss road safety issues within Eastnor and Donnington
Eastnor – Potholes Clenchers Mile Lane
9. To Note Information Sheet
British Heart Foundation have made grants available again for Defibrillators (whilst funds last). Clerk has submitted a request for Eastnor.
10. To note date of next meetings:
Tuesday 7th February 2017 – Eastnor Cricket Club
Tuesday 7th March 2017 – Finance Meeting – Eastnor Cricket Cub
Tuesday 11th April 2017 – Annual Parish Meeting – Eastnor Cricket Club
Tuesday 9th May 2017 – Annual Meeting of Parish Council – Eastnor Cricket Club
Tuesday 4th July 2017 – Broomsgreen Village Hall
Tuesday 12th September 2017– Eastnor Cricket Club
Tuesday 14th November 2017 – Broomsgreen Village Hall
Review Bank Accounts re electronic banking and interest.
The Chairman closed the meeting at 7.40pm